A Sustainability Manifesto
- Our environment is on a path towards irreversible damage that will threaten human life as we know it.
- The only way to save our environment from irreversible damage is to have the immediate adoption of sustainable practices by corporations, governments, and individuals.
- To have effective and long-lasting sustainability, the government must work in tandem with businesses and citizens.
- Sustainability does not and should not require the loss or sacrifice of modern-day conveniences.
- Sustainable practices should have benefits in areas other than the environment, i.e. profit, happiness, or general well-being.
- Sustainable changes will only be effective if done with pure intent and carried out to completion.
- No act of sustainability is too small to make a positive difference in the world.
- The first step on the road to sustainability is the dissemination of information, without which we cannot successfully make sustainable change.