Spring into the Holidays with Green Ideas!
March 7, 2012 § Leave a comment
Both Easter and Passover, two cornerstone and quintessential Spring holidays, are fast approaching. Here’s a few things you can do to make your holidays more environmentally friendly, as well as having some good old family fun!
- Grow Your Own Easter Basket Grass:
- Grow Your Own Seder Plate
- Passover is a Spring holiday, and is partially a celebration of new life. Why not celebrate the rebirth of plants by growingyour own?
- The Passover Seder required a variety of herbs and vegetables, many that can be grown right in your kitchen while it’s still too cold outside.
- Try using a an old tin can as a pot, and fill it with some soil and some parsley seeds. Water it for the next few weeks, and enjoy!
Hope you all get to use some of these tips! Have more tips for the holidays? Let me know!